The Forest Book is a labour of love that will take considerable time to research and write. In return for financial support from donors I’m pleased to offer some enticing perks.
To help cover the costs of research, and to support the running of this website, I am looking for financial donations from supporters and investments from future readers:
- SUPPORTER – a donation of £10 will help towards the running costs of the project.
- All Supporters will be acknowledged by name in the book unless they choose to remain anonymous.
- PATRON – an investment of £100 will make a substantial contribution towards my research work in this project and provide a return in the form of the published book for each Patron. This is a form of private crowdfunding without the author paying fees to one of the large crowdfunding websites. The author is in the process of enquiring about membership with the UK Crowdfunding Association (UKCFA). Investments received will be held in a business bank account and designated to this project. For full details click here.
- All Patrons will be listed in a special dedicated page(s) at the front of the book.
- Choose your own name, the name of a woodland if you own one, or even dedicate it to someone special as a unique gift.
- All Patrons will receive a copy of the book signed personally by the author.
If you are able, please support this project by completing the form below. Thank you.